25+ Insta quotes for couple | Ig best quotes for couple

Ig best quotes for the couple:-   If you are a Couple and want to share your pics/memories with everyone and want best quotes to add in the Instagram photo then you are at right place. Here are more than 25 quotes for couples to share.
Insta quotes for couples
Insta quotes for couples

Your quotes always depend on your mood and here is the list of quotes for all types of mood. Even when you are in the mood of romance, love, enjoying, fresh, excitation or even in the mood of anger.

Romantic quotes to share with your love

  • There is no life as complete as the life that is lived by choice.
  • There first time in my entire life that my head agreed with my heart’s decision was on the day I first set my eyes on you.
  • Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
  • My heart wants nothing but to be close to yours forever. Babe, your love is the reason I wake up with a smile on my face and joy in my heart every blessed day.
  • Sweet darling, my soul can never get enough of your love.
  • In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
  • All I want to do is spend all the days of my life loving you and making you happy, my dear.
  • Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
  • To me, you are the most gorgeous person on Earth. You are all I need in this journey of life, babe.
  • An unexamined life is not worth living.
  • The first time I set my eyes on you, both my heart and brain said these words “he’s the one”. You’re my life, babe.
  • You can never plan the future by the past.
  • To the world, you may be just an ordinary person, but you are God’s masterpiece to me.
  • Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
  • You’re the one I want to hold in my arms for as long as I have breath in me. I can never let go of you, babe.
  • Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
  • There are billions of women on Earth, but you are the only one that I need and love with every beat of my heart.  I don’t ever want to lose you, my love.
  • In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

IgCaptions- Captions For Pictures On Instagram

Love quotes to share on Instagram

  • We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
  • I am not the best, but i promise I will love you with all my heart.
  • I still remember our first kiss.
  • A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
  • There,s a reason why two people stay together. They give each othe something nobody else can.

  • The first time i saw you, my heart whispered "that's the one"
  • Your voice is my favorite sound
    Thanks for visiting our website "igcaptions4.blogspot.com"
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts